The Samsung MPI Lab is currently looking to fill a full-time senior computer vision engineer position in the Next Mobile Experience team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing eye tracking algorithms for virtual and augmented reality platforms.
Create novel computer vision algorithms for eye tracking
Benchmark eye tracking algorithms with large synthesized dataset images or real image datasets and report its accuracy
Analyze experimental results and implement novel eye tracking algorithm for VR/AR applications using Python, C++, C
Work with HW architects to define next generation HW IP and platforms to implement/run the algorithms in a power/performance-efficient manner
- Ph.D in EE/CS, 5+ year hands-on experience in computer vision and image processing
- Hands-on experience in iris recognitions, eye tracking, and machine learning is preferred.
- Strong coding skills in Python, C++, C
- Knowledge in 3D reconstruction, stereo photogrammetry, or other 3D computer vision will be preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving significant results as demonstrated by patents, fellowships, or leading workshop/conference such as CVPR, SIGGRAPH, ICCV, ETRA, ISMAR or similar.