Posting Title: Camera & Photos - Imaging Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same.
Our Camera Technology Team delivers the camera and capture solutions across all of Apple’s innovative products. Our team is at the center of nearly all of Apple's new product development, including the iPhone, iPad, and OS X, and we are a key part of what makes Apple's products compelling.
- 3+ years of software development and camera system experience.
- Excellent coding skills in Matlab, C, or C++.
- Strong technical background in image and video processing and computational photography.
- Knowledge and experience using Computer Vision to solve real-world problems.
- Previous experience in digital imaging and camera development.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and solve problems without explicit direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Camera Technologies team is looking for an enthusiastic and talented software engineer with a technical background in camera imaging. In this role you will be responsible for prototyping, developing, and integrating cutting-edge camera and imaging technologies into our cameras. Our team works with complex systems and many diverse teams to develop cutting-edge software which continually enhances our camera and photos solutions
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
One or more of the following would be a plus:
- Familiarity with common development and debugging tools for embedded/mobile applications.
- Familiarity with camera systems and ISP processing pipeline.
- Motion sensor processing and fusion experience.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Please send your resume to Nathan Lim Technical Recruiter: email@example.com