Posting Title: Camera & Photos - Computational Photography Scientist
Location: Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same.
The Camera Imaging team develops the camera pipelines and innovative algorithms for Apple’s amazing mobile devices including iPhones and iPads. Combining state-of-the-art algorithms with optimized implementations, our team delivers the quality and features that have helped redefine mobile photography. If you’re passionate about inventing and developing new imaging algorithms to improve the photography experience, we may be the place for you.
- 5-10 years combined research and practical experience in developing algorithms for image processing, object tracking, photography, and/or computer vision.
- A strong understanding of image processing literature and concepts
- Proven expertise in developing efficient, effective image-processing algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- Strong coding skills in C or C++, with experience with iOS or other mobile systems
The Cameral Imaging team is seeking motivated, exceptional developers to work on world-class image processing solutions that will make a difference in the lives of millions of customers. As a member of our team, you will collaborate with dynamic partners across Apple to design and deliver great new imaging experiences to our customers through our award-winning products.
- MS/PhD in image processing, Computer Vision, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Please send your resume to Nathan Lim Technical Recruiter: email@example.com