Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: San Diego County, CA
Join us at Citadel Defense in developing full spectrum RF and RC threat management solutions on the ground and in the air.
We’re seeking an embedded system engineer for designing custom PCB’s and developing the accompanying firmware. Your primary responsibility will be to develop, debug, and integrate the systems into our existing architecture and assist in testing the reliability of both the hardware and software.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of C++ embedded programming experience, including programming ARM processors and serial communication protocols (I2C, CAN, SPI)
- PCB Design
- Debugging hardware and software components using industry standard embedded design and debugging tools (JTAG, protocol analyzers, emulators); and basic electronics tools (multi-meter, signal analyzer/generators, oscilloscopes, soldering iron, etc.)
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) software development
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP), wired interfaces (Ethernet, USB), and wireless interfaces (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
- Configuration Management tools (Version control, bug tracking, change management, automated builds, and coding standards)
- Embedded programming for FPGAs
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Cooperative and productive in a team environment
- Willingness to lead small teams of similarly experienced engineers
- Productive in multitasking between projects
At CITADEL, we’re delivering a unique solution to the greatest unmanaged airborne threat of our time! We have contracts with DOD, DIUX and Special Forces. Visit us at www.citadelthreatmanagement.com to learn how you can be a key contributor within our industry-leading team of experts. We’re backed by a Top Tier Venture Capital Fund. We offer a competitive salary and benefits program, including an opportunity to participate in the company stock option program.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Embedded Systems Eng. - Your Name
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.