Hello Everyone! We are Ocella Tech, a start-up company from UCSD, working on all-printed, flexible
and stretchable batteries. Ocella Tech was founded in April 2017, and we have quickly gained a
considerable amount of interest and traction in different industries. For more information about our
company, please visit our website https://www.ocella.tech . Here are some of the media coverage on our
- http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/sd-fi- ocella - quickpitch -20170831-story.html
- http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/technology/sd-fi- quickpitch -finals-20171006-story.html
Currently, our team is currently looking for several talented engineering students, preferably senior year
from UCSD to join our team to help us with product development.
We are looking for 2 engineering students who have:
- An ECE background with circuit board prototyping experience
- Willing to commit time and take responsibilities;
- Able to work independently;
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and building start-up companies to help Ocella Tech to build printed battery prototypes, with functions including:
- Wireless charging
- Charging/discharge regulation;
- Mobile smart device user interface
- Bluetooth communication/control.
You will have the chance to work closely with people from both material science and energy storage
researchers, as well as our business development team and be a core member of our exciting research and
If you are interested in working in our team, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Please introduce yourself briefly in the email and attach your resume.
Ocella, Inc. 10.11.2017