Test Engineer Intern
Join us at Citadel Defense in developing full spectrum RF and RC threat management solutions on the ground and in the air.
We’re seeking a student to join our team as a Test Engineer Intern to work closely with our development team by reviewing designs; and defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting tests for systems and components. Will assist with field tests at the test range, working at the test bench, documenting findings, compiling data, and performing related work. Will assist in developing test plans, procedures, reports, and requirements traceability. Will document and analyze test cases and compile progress reports.
- Student for BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Coursework in embedded systems, PCBs, or ARM processors.
- Coursework in C++, Python or other scripting languages
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP), wired interfaces (Ethernet, USB), and wireless interfaces (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).
- RF fundamentals
- Test case development
- Jira and Bitbucket
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Cooperative and productive in a team environment
- Productive in multitasking between projects
At CITADEL, we’re delivering a unique solution to the greatest unmanaged airborne threat of our time! We have contracts with DOD, DIUX and Special Forces. Visit us at www.citadelthreatmanagement.com to learn how you can be a key contributor within our industry-leading team of experts. We’re backed by a Top Tier Venture Capital Fund.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Test Eng. Intern - Your Name
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.