Join us at Citadel Defense in creating and managing the Digital Media assets to promote our full spectrum RF and RC threat management solutions.
We’re seeking a Digital Media / Web Content Intern to be responsible for enhancing, updating, and managing our corporate website. You’ll serve as our creative content manager, compiling information from our research and our technology, industry, and products to develop and manage our creative content. Also, you’ll properly document code and manage the assigned GIT repository. You can work part-time around your school schedule.
- Student for BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Marketing with Web Development, SEO or Digital Media courses
- Experience with WYSIWYG web layout tools (Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- Visual layout experience with Photoshop/Illustrator
- Understanding of SEO practices
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize content inputs from Business Development and Engineering leadership
- Portfolio of websites demonstrating competence developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining websites, preferably in the technology industry
- Motivation to manage a world-class corporate web site
- Experience with wireframing
- Basic understanding of our business in RF and RC threat management and the technology defense market, i.e. hardware and software systems, monitoring and engagement technology, RF, DSP, wireless technologies, or related
- Code development tools such as Git, Jira, Bitbucket, etc.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Cooperative and productive in a team environment
- Productive in multitasking between projects
At CITADEL, we’re delivering a unique solution to the greatest unmanaged airborne threat of our time! We have contracts with DOD, DIUX and Special Forces. Visit us at www.citadelthreatmanagement.com to learn how you can be a key contributor. We’re backed by a Top Tier Venture Capital Fund.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Intern Digital Media / Web Content - Your Name. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.