Attn: Juniors and Seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above
Med Systems is looking to hire an assembler for part-time work with basic engineering interest and knowledge. Med Systems manufactures medical devices in the Rose Canyon area in San Diego.
We are looking for someone with:
Manufacturing team member and assembler skills necessary
1. BASIC HAND TOOL KNOWLEDGE.
2. ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY KNOWLEDGE.
3. BASIC SOLDERING SKILLS.
4. ELECTRONIC TROUBLESHOOTING.
5. KNOWS HOW TO USE A DIGITAL MULTIMETER.
6. KNOWS HOW TO USE AN OSCILLOSCOPE.
7. COIL WINDING EXPERIENCE
8. AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts and complete total product assembly
- Work with hands to assemble and inspect products
- Follow our ISO 13485 Quality Management System and Canadian Device Manufacturing Regulations * These will be explained/reviewed with you
- Conduct quality control checks * Requires some experience looking for defects and understanding of the cause and effect of any problems & requires ability to suggest corrective action to management
- Assist with inventory
Please contact Susan Davis for more information and position interest Phone 858-483-9671 OR Susan@medsystems.com