Up and coming small Aerospace and Defense company in sunny San Diego, CA, seeks Space Systems Electrical Engineer Interns to have a hand in the process of at least one or more of our custom electronics solutions for our customers. Innoflight’s Interns are a part of actual client project teams, receive hands-on design, development, and test experience.
Innoflight’s paid internships are a competitive intern hourly rate for the San Diego area. Our timeframe and hourly requirements for internships are flexible, and we can work around your school schedule. Flexible, friendly and challenging work environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Electrical/Computer Engineering / Computer Science degrees
- Disciplines desired include hardware (digital, mixed signal), RF, FPGA, and embedded software.
- Candidates will be submitted for background investigation for the purpose of being granted a U.S. security clearance*.
Please provide a resume and cover letter with the answer to the following questions:
- Please provide your date of graduation and describe your primary interest following graduation. E.g., grad school, full-time position, type of position, type of work, take time off, etc.
- Please describe one or two electrical, software, or RF hands-on design/development/test work you have been able to accomplish as part of your schooling, hobby activity or previous internships.
- Please describe your top two most familiar software languages (any type) or software platforms and describe why you chose them.
- If offered a paid internship by Innoflight, will you need to temporarily relocate? Will you require any assistance with housing?
- Are you interested in a part-time (~20-30 hrs/week) or full time (~40 hrs/week) internship? Note, both options are available. Also, please provide your ideal window of employment this summer.
*Due to government contracts held by client, all candidates must hold US Citizenship and have the ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Andrew McIntyre, Manager of Human Resources and Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be submitted to our recruiting team!