NanoCellect Biomedical (www.nanocellect.com) is hiring!
NanoCellect Biomedical is a fast-growing life science start-up company in San Diego that develops
bench-top flow cytometer and cell sorter.
NanoCellect is looking for candidates for NIH fellowship program "Ruth L. Kirschstein National
Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship to Promote Diversity in Health-
Related Research (Parent F31 - Diversity)". This fellowship program encourages students from
underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, and individuals from
disadvantaged backgrounds to seek research further degrees in the biomedical and behavioral sciences
to help increase the number of well-trained scientists from underrepresented groups. The qualified
candidates will be encouraged to apply for this fellowship through NanoCellect Biomedical Inc.
We are looking for recent graduates from engineer or bioengineer related fields to join our team. The
candidates will work on relevant projects and programs, right alongside our engineers, scientists and
other employees. It truly is a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow as a professional engineer and become
a fully-integrated member of the biomedical device community. Prior fellows who have participated have
gone on to graduate school or have been hired to continue with NanoCellect Biomedical.
Please visit https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-308.html to check your eligibility for this
prestigious NIH fellowship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participation in designing and performing experiment design and critical parameters analysis related to an NIH funded project.
- Perform product system validation based on SOP
- Assist in engineering development, modification, and support of existing products to explore the new feature requirements from Customer.
- Supports in documentation and reports.
- Travel and present at a national conference towards the end of the fellowship.
- Learn from senior scientists and engineers about career and grad school opportunities.
- Practice GRE or related tests for grad school entry.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Engineering, i.e. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering with Electronics or Electrical Engineering focus
- Knowledge in LabVIEW, Matlab, Solidworks, Java preferred
- Experience in general lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, function generator, 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC machine is plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
The successful candidate will join an interdisciplinary and innovative startup team that is developing
cutting edge technologies in a fast paced, collaborative environment. NanoCellect Biomedical is an equal
opportunity employer. We offer a positive, diverse and exciting work environment with the potential for
Please submit your 1-page resume to email@example.com