You will be part of the team that defines, and architects enhanced Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) experience. You will analyze CGM time series data to develop technologies that can rapidly adapt to changing customer and business needs. Work on glucose and relevant time-series data to develop signal processing/filtering methods, algorithms/analytics, statistical models, and simulations for enhancing the utility of CGM systems and quality of life of diabetics.
Work as a member of a R&D and technology development team. Collaborate and communicate with other departments including firmware/hardware, sensor/membrane, and mechanical engineering to help design and verify optimal CGM systems. May author clinical reports and external publications and will contribute significantly to Dexcom activities to achieve leadership in improving CGM and its utility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use techniques from signal processing, time series, statistical analysis and machine learning to develop new algorithms and enhance the existing ones to improve CGM system performance and accuracy
- Contribute to research in CGM system to respond to customers and market needs
- Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to extract valuable information and patterns from the server data
- Optimize firmware and hardware designs
- Run simulations and present results to cross-functional teams
- Generate reports and support publications
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master’s degree with 2+ years of related experience or a PhD or equivalent.
- Program in statistical programming languages such as R, MATLAB or Python
- Sound understanding of statistics, analog and digital signal processing techniques
- Programming experience with C/C++