Embedded Software Engineer
Location: San Diego County, CA
Join us at Citadel Defense in developing full spectrum RF and RC threat management solutions on the ground and in the air.
We’re seeking a C++ developer to be responsible for building applications for embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications that interface with radio communication devices, including software defined radios (SDR). You’ll coordinate with our team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of C++ embedded programming experience, including
- Designing, building, testing, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Developing drivers to interface with hardware modules
- Programming in a Linux environment
- Application development in Matlab and interfacing Matlab with C/C++ and Python
- Writing native modules for high-level languages such as Python
- Embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Software defined radios (SDR) and related software systems such as GNU Radio
- Digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) software development
- Code development tools such as Git, Jira, etc.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Cooperative and productive in a team environment
- Willingness to lead small teams of similarly experienced engineers
- Productive in multitasking between projects
At CITADEL, we’re delivering a unique solution to the greatest unmanaged airborne threat of our time! We have contracts with DOD, DIUX and Special Forces. Visit us at www.citadelthreatmanagement.com to learn how you can be a key contributor within our industry-leading team of experts. We’re backed by a Top Tier Venture Capital Fund. We offer a competitive salary and benefits program, including an opportunity to participate in the company stock option program.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com with Subject: Embedded SW Eng. - Your Name
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.